Oh Also PS
April 13, 2012 § Leave a comment
The five jobs I currently hold are:
– Reservation line lady for the B&B
– Assistant and social media awesomeness for the Sewing & Design Studio
– Assistant on one, and Lead Stylist for another, opera at my alma mater
– House Manager at the theater
– Temp worker extraordinaire
You may notice a certain heinous job missing. It is, and I’m not sad about it. That’s all there really is to say about that. I mean other than that abusive companies run by heinous and/or shady people seem to be flourishing in this recession, and I hope they all get their come-uppance when the economy gets better. I’m talking mass exodus, peace out cub scout. People deserve to work to live, not live to work. (Oh hey whoops here’s an awesome article about just that.)
I think my temp job may be ending soon, which is scary, since it’s my main source of income. But thanks to my amazing and wonderful dear friend/financial advisor (with big ups to the future hubs), I won’t die by the side of the road when this happens. This is MAJOR NEWS. Because I am REALLY BAD WITH MONEY, Y’ALL.
So I mean, yay for small victories.